HIRE PROFESSIONAL HYDROMETERS FOR MEASURING HUMIDITY IN CONSTRUCTION
Measuring the humidity of the screed and the walls, the air or the parquet determines whether the humidity is optimal or if drying is required. This can prevent mildew, dampness or other problems that may cause financial loss. Our experts can help!
Usually, we spend most of the time in closed spaces. The humidity in these spaces directly affects the body, objects in the room and its surface. When it's cold or hot our body feels very fast. Our body also transmits stimuli on humidity, but it is important to know them too.
If the level of humidity is too high, our breathing is often a difficult one. When we feel that we have dry skin, dry throat and immunity is weakened, the level of humidity in the room is very low.
- Professional dehumidifiers for drying walls, shafts, cellars, cellars, basements, garages;
- electric and diesel air heaters for drying unheated, construction or renovation, respectively heating of storage and warehouses, garages and workshops, greenhouses and stables;
- radial and axial fans for building air conditioning on sites, commercial spaces, warehouses, factories, sports halls, underground car parks;
- Drying turbines to remove excess moisture under waterproofing;
- Measuring instruments for measuring humidity in the air, wood, walls, ceilings, floors and screeds;
- mobile air conditioners for exhibitions, tents, restaurants, conference rooms, mobile studios, warehouses, halls;
- Professional humidifiers for acclimatization and optimal installation of Premium quality parquet;
Measuring Techniques for Humidity in Wood and Wood