Acrylic Paints for Metal EMEX SUPRAMET.
EMEX SUPRAMET Acrylic Water Based Paint is a professional, water-soluble, modified acrylic polymer based on metals, with excellent environmental or corrosion resistance, with very good adhesion and wear resistance . Top-of-the-range features of EMEX SUPRAMET Metallic paint allow it to be used for metallic supports both outdoors and in the interior, with excellent results. It can be delivered in any shade required according to the RAL card.
- High coverage power;
- Inhibit the appearance of rust
- Colorful in any shade;
- Easy application and maintenance;
- Low drying time;
- Resistance to aging;
- Good resistance to environmental factors;
- Long term protection against rust.
- High adhesion to most metallic supports.
Fields of Use:
EMEX SUPRAMET Metal Acrylic Paint is intended for professional use for high quality decoration and protection against environmental factors of interior or exterior surfaces, with a very high adhesion, exceptional display and a high resistance large, on most types of metal surfaces.
Even if it does not have application restrictions and can be used on a very wide range of supports, water-soluble acrylic paint has been designed and is recommended for protecting and finishing interior or exterior metal surfaces such as:
- Pipes, pipes, containers, radiators, sheet metal, scaffolds and metallic rails, grids, parapets, metallic furniture, metallic fixing brackets, fences, railings, gates, metallic poles, scenes, beams, stands and metal awnings, lower car body, etc.
Prior to applying this type of paint, it is imperative to apply a layer of Waterproofing Waterproofing EMEX AQ ECO. Compatibility limitations are very low and rarely met, but in the case of other types of primer compatibility tests are recommended.
The surfaces that have been painted will be cleaned with the EMEX CM CLEANER stripper, or the EMEX PC ECO ecological decanter.
If there is an old rust layer, use the EMEX RUST STOP Rust Removal Solution.