Glue for drywall.
For interior work, sticking on gypsum boards.
Packaging: in 25 kg bags.
Specific consumption: approx. 5 kg / mp
- irreproachable adhesion,
- easy application,
- applicable on concrete, brick, ceramic blocks, bolts, etc.
- composition: plaster, lime, mineral additions, adhesion improvement polymers, plasticizers
- water required: 33-35% (8.25 & 8.75 liter / 25 kg bag)
- bucket time: minimum 30 minutes (time when the product can still be used without loss of features).
- designed for bonding gypsum boards to a substrate
- the bonding surface can be concrete, brick, bolts, BCA, ceramic blocks, mechanical resistance plastering, etc.
AREAS OF USE:
For interior work, gluing of plasterboard boards.
DO NOT APPLY BEFORE MINERALS. DO NOT APPLY ON WOOD, PLASTIC, METAL, ETC.
SPECIFIC CONSUMPTION: About 5 kg / m & # 178 ;.
- in a 25 kg bag.
* The displayed price includes VAT