Alkyd paint Satin Emco.
EMCOLOR is a monocomponent, economical, based on alkyd resin, pigments, specific additives, solvents and fillers, used as a final layer in steel, concrete and wood protection systems, both in interior conditions, both externally and externally. It is characterized by good adhesion to the substrate, coating strength, stretching capacity, and satin finish. It has a limited resistance to aggressive factors. Recommended for overground items. Produced only in the base RAL colors.
- Good adhesion to primed support;
- Easy application;
- Good coverage;
- Good display;
- Satin look;
- Good hardness;
- Low drying time;
- good quality / price ratio;
- Colors: basic RAL shades.
Fields of Use:
EMCOLOR Satinated Economic Alkyd Paint is intended for use in decorative or industrial finishing of interior or exterior surfaces.
It is used as a final layer in protective systems for:
- metallic surfaces: pipes, pipes, containers, radiators, sheet metal, scaffolds and metallic rails, grids, parapets, metallic furniture, metallic fixing brackets, fences, railings, gates, metallic poles, , etc.
- Mineral base surfaces: concrete, masonry, lime-cement plasters, lime and plaster plasters, gypsum boards, new or old plasters based on binders, absorbent mineral aggregates, asbestos cement,
- wooden surfaces: mdf, osb, wooden boards, paneling, sageacs, sills, panels, beams, plywood, panel, etc.
For coating of metal surfaces it is recommended to prepare with EMEX Anti-corrosion Primer EMEX, or NEOMATT Economic Primer.
When applied on wood, it is recommended to prepare the surface by pre-coating with EMEX Binel Primer.
The product has a satin-like appearance, which can be preserved as such or, for other aesthetic effect, it can be overlaid with EMEX Lacquer.
It is recommended for the protection of overhead construction elements.
Not recommended for new galvanized or stainless steel sheet.
Technical Data Sheet: http://www.emex.ro/Doc/Vopsea-Economica-Satinata-Emcolor.pdf