Alkyd EMEX EXTRACOLOR.
Email Alchemical EMEX EXTRACOLOR is a one component, industrial, based on alkyd resin, pigments, specific additives, solvents and fillers, used as a final layer in steel, concrete and wood protection systems, both in indoor conditions and outside. It is characterized by very good adhesion to the substrate, coating strength, high stretching capacity, weathering resistance and persistent luster. Recommended for overground items. The product is made in any shade, according to the RAL card.
- High adhesion to primed support;
- Easy application;
- High coverage power;
- Good display;
- Good hardness;
- Good weather resistance;
- Good resistance to aging;
- High gloss, persistent;
- Any color according to the RAL card.
Fields of Use:
Email Alchemical EMEX EXTRACOLOR is intended to be used for superior and lasting finishing of interior or exterior surfaces.
It is used as a final layer in protective systems for:
- metallic surfaces: pipes, pipes, containers, radiators, sheet metal, scaffolds and metallic rails, grids, parapets, metallic furniture, metallic fixing brackets, fences, railings, gates, metallic poles, , etc.
- Mineral base surfaces: concrete, masonry, lime-cement plasters, lime and plaster plasters, gypsum boards, new or old plasters based on binders, absorbent mineral aggregates, asbestos cement,
- wooden surfaces: mdf, osb, wooden boards, paneling, sageacs, sills, panels, beams, plywood, panel, etc.
For coating of metal surfaces it is recommended to prepare with EMEX Anti-corrosion Primer EMEX, or NEOMATT Economic Primer.
When applied on wood, it is recommended to prepare the surface by pre-coating with EMEX Binel Primer.
The product has superior gloss but, in order to obtain a special aesthetic effect, it can be glossed with the EMEX Lacquer.
It is recommended for the protection of overhead construction elements.
Not recommended for new galvanized or stainless steel sheet.
Technical Data Sheet: http://www.emex.ro/Doc/Email-Alchidic-Emex-Extracolor.pdf