Premium alkyd enamel EMEX GOLD.
Email Alchidic Premium EMEX GOLD is a one component, professional, based on alkyd resins, pigments, specific additives, solvents and fillers, used as the final coating in steel, concrete and wood protection systems, both indoors and outdoors and exterior, characterized by very high adhesion to the substrate, very good coating (1 layer to a correct surface preparation), weather resistance and persistent luster. Recommended for overground items. Produced in any shade, according to the RAL card.
- Very high coverage power;
- High adhesion to primed support;
- Easy application;
- Exceptional display;
- Good hardness;
- High gloss, persistent;
- Good weather resistance;
- Good resistance to aging;
- Any color according to the RAL card.
Fields of Use:
The Alchidic Premium EMEX GOLD is intended for professional use in the finishing of the interior or exterior surfaces.
It is used as a final layer in protective systems for:
- metallic surfaces: pipes, pipes, containers, radiators, sheet metal, scaffolds and metallic rails, grids, parapets, metallic furniture, metallic fixing brackets, fences, railings, gates, metallic poles, , etc.
- Mineral base surfaces: concrete, masonry, lime-cement plasters, lime and plaster plasters, gypsum boards, new or old plasters based on binders, absorbent mineral aggregates, asbestos cement,
- wooden surfaces: mdf, osb, wooden boards, paneling, sageacs, sills, panels, beams, plywood, panel, etc.
It is used both to cover new metal surfaces coated with EMEX Anti-corrosion Primer EMEX, as well as for repaired surfaces.
When applied on wood, it is recommended to prepare the surface by pre-coating with EMEX Binel Primer.
The product has superior gloss but, in order to obtain a special aesthetic effect, it can be glossed with the EMEX Lacquer.
It is recommended for the protection of overhead construction elements.
Not recommended for new galvanized or stainless steel sheet.
Technical Data Sheet: http://www.emex.ro/Doc/Email-Alchidic-Premium-Emex-Gold.pdf