Rain Bird solenoid JTV-100 series.
- JTV Series Rain Bird Electrival offers a wide range of uses, safe operation and ease of maintenance for residential irrigation.
- The threaded cap allows easy access inside the solenoid valve without the need for screws.
- Dimensions of 1 & # 8221; (26/34) right-aligned with inner thread connection.
- Pilot jet is double filtered
- Balancing pressure at diaphragm pressure, which gives the solenoid valve an enhanced durability.
- Low power selenoid with megnetic core that can not get dust or rubbish.
- It can work at low flow rates when it attaches the RBY particle filter
- External screw for cleaning the garbage system.
- Solenoid valve.
- Flow: 0.23-6.81m3 / h (for flows below 0.75m3 / h using RBY)
- Pressure: 1.0-10.3 bar
- Maximum water temperature: up to 43 ° C
- Ambient temperature: up to 52 ° C
- Coil: 24VAC - 50Hz
- Starting current: 0.30A (7.2VA)
- Operating current: 0.19A (4.6VA)
- Height: 12.7cm
- Length: 10.2cm
- Width: 7.9cm
100-JTV: Electrovalve FI 1 ", 24 VAC selenoid