Heat pump. Air-water.
The heat pump for heating domestic water / water heats the water and at the same time cools the air from the room where it is located (basement, closet). The heat pump receives over 70% of the energy in the surrounding air, the rest is provided by electricity consumption to propel the high-quality rotary compressor. Domestic water can also be heated by the heat exchanger installed in the stainless steel tank with a capacity of 300 liters.
- Long life guaranteed by the stainless steel high-grade tank,
- low consumption guaranteed by the rotary compressor (30% higher heating coefficient than conventional piston compressors),
- Controlled air offers the possibility of cooling the desired space,
- automatic anti-alege program for household water heating over 60 ° C,
- silent operation,
- two years warranty,
- the heat pump adapted to the user (cooling the air in the mounting room, taking the air out of the room and evacuating it outdoors),
- nice design,
- timer function,
- resistance installed in series,
- water pipe connector.