Special thinner for automotive paint and EMEX.
Emester for Auto and Special Paints EMEX is a professional product made of a balanced mixture of several organic solvents, designed to regulate the viscosity of application of enamels, varnishes, paints and automotive primers or for machines, as well as other special paints, at manufacturer's recommendation. This type of solvent, although very active, helps to keep all the basic properties of paints, especially gloss, that can be compromised by the use of inappropriate solvents or other destinations than recommended.
- Rapid reaction;
- Consumption balanced;
- Good yield;
- Long storage time;
- Effective for dilution;
- Does not affect paint color;
- Efficient for cleaning;
- Perfect compatibility with alkyd resins;
- Controlled compatibility with special paints.
Fields of Use:
Emester for Auto and Special Paints EMEX is recommended as the basic solvent for all types of paints, paints or primers made on the basis of weak alkyd or alkyd-melamine resins, in order to adjust their viscosity for application.
Although the established products for which they are intended are of the type:
- Email Machine type for EMEX equipment, EMEX Bronze-Aluminum Metallic Paint, or Anti-Corrosion Primer for EMEX equipment, this type of solvent is also used successfully for:
- Emex Wood PRX Ignifug Paint, EMEX Bronze-Aluminum Acrylic Paint or EMEX Hammer Effect E-mail, and other paints only at the manufacturer's recommendation.
Solvent for Auto Paints and EMEX equipment is also used for cleaning work tools (brushes, rollers, pistol, air-less devices, etc.) and spillages from accidental spraying.
It is generally used in a proportion of 5 - 15%, depending on how the paint is applied, and the type of product. It should be noted that a dilution of the product greater than that indicated in the Technical Data Sheet may adversely affect the performance of the film.
Do not use on other types of paints without the manufacturer's recommendation or prior compatibility tests.