- They are ecological and economic;
- The cost of briquette heating is up to 50% lower than the price of petroleum products and 40% lower than the price of electricity;
- They are non-polluting. The amount of CO2 from burning briquettes is equal to the amount of trees used to grow
- Briquettes are made from sawdust, wood chips or even bark;
- In the combustion gases the dust is alkaline;
- They have low metal content and sulfur is almost non-existent;
- The briquetting bags are easy to store;
- It does not require large storage space
- A ton of briquettes is the equivalent of 3 tons of wood;
- A ton of briquettes is the equivalent of a ton of cox.
- Packed in plastic bags of 10 Kg.
- The price is displayed at 1 tonne. (can also be sold at the bag)