Fully compliant modular ramp.
This ramp structure is completely compliant with the DDA regulations, plus; Documents M and K of the Building Regulations.
It is particularly recommended for schools and public buildings.
Where applicable, all standard and compatible specifications must be included.
Width & Gradient for fully compliant specifications:
The ramp must have a minimum width of 1500mm and a gradient of 1:15. (3.7 degrees).
It is possible to build wider widths.
Bespoke sizes are available:
Ramps can be designed as wide as you like.
Please indicate the necessary width within your enquiry.
• GRP Platform - A slip-resistant and non-corrosive surface that is suitable for areas with high footfal such as schools and public spaces. The product is available as standard in dark grey.
• Step Unit - The step unit is an excellent addition to any ramp installation, offering the required access for able-bodied users. They may also be stand-alone units, independent of the Rapid Ramp System.
• Lower Intermediate Handrail - This handrail is intended to be used for young children and users in wheelchairs. The handrail should be 600 mm from the system floor.
• Access Hatch - The hatch opens to give an individual access to underground services.
• Standard Underside Mesh - This mesh is built to discourage children from accessing the bottom of the ramp. It is also indicated for schools and public buildings.
• Fine Underside Mesh - This mesh has 20mm x 20mm square holes intended to avoid litter from blowing under the ramp.
• Custom Powder Coated Colour - Rapid Ramp comes as usual in black, but you can select a personalised colour to fit your requirements. All we need is your RAL colour number. This can be identified by a colour chart.
|Width||minimum width of 1500 mm - ramps can be made as wide as you require
|Colour||Custom Powder Coated Colour
|Destination||recommended for schools and public buildings
|Brand name||Rapid Ramp